cube 4.0 collaboration
The meeting room for up to 8 people.
Confidential discussions, intensive teamwork or creative thought. The cube 4.0 collaboration is the perfect room-in-room solution for uninterrupted discussions between four, six or up to eight people. If required, a technical panel can be fitted in front of the glass rear wall so that a flat screen can be installed for video-conferences, for example.
- Durable & sustainable materials
- Highest quality standards
- Made in Germany
CONSTRUCTION, OPERATION AND CONTROL.
The cube 4.0 collaboration ensures your comfort:
- Frame structure with a minimalist design in natural or black anodised aluminium. Panes made from 12 mm thick VSG-SI laminated safety glass with integrated Silence insulation film. Invisible, easy-release bonded joint.
- The cube is barrier-free and free-standing and can therefore be positioned and moved around in the building as required. A minimum gap of 25 cm from the wall must be maintained.
- The white effective acoustic ceiling guarantees optimal acoustic insulation.
- A magnetic closing mechanism with premium-quality door hinges enables the door to be closed without effort.
- All of the electrification is provided via a simple plug and play system with a country-specific plug.
- The cube achieves an airborne sound difference as defined by DIN EN ISO 16283-1 of up to 38dB (irrespective of the building’s structure.
- The system is easy to install and comes equipped with a lighting system with high-performance LEDs integrated into the ceiling for optimal illumination and ventilation with infinitely variable controls.
- Adjustable, draft-free air exchange capable of delivering up to 600 m³/h per ventilation system and air quality sensor that can be installed as an option.
- Cube 4.0 Control: The KNX control system enables the lighting and illumination to be controlled from a central point and can be integrated into the existing building control system.
- Flexible panels in the following finishes: melamine, wood-finish, acoustic fabric, acoustic photoprint or whiteboard
- Fixed panels in the following finishes: melamine, wood-finish, acoustic fabric, acoustic photoprint, technical panels with integral configurable netbox and media connection
- The proximity sensor in the ceiling controls the lighting and air and switches off automatically when the cabin has been empty for five minutes, thus contributing to energy efficiency.
- Our Ion-Cloud can be installed to improve air quality. Negatively charged ions deactivate viruses and neutralise bacteria.
- Cube 4.0 Control: Room data (air quality and room temperature) is recorded and operated by an app (iOS and Android)
- Infinitely variable regulation of the colour temperature with “human-centric” technology.
- Technical panel with a fixed desk.
- Specially developed benches can be retro-fitted without any problems.
The integrated high-output LEDs with infinitely variable colour temperature control and the optional “human-centric lighting” technology enable a whole range of lighting moods to be created in the cube.
The effective acoustic properties of the ceiling guarantee optimal sound-proofing at the same time as the low-noise and energy-efficient ventilation system provides fresh air.
Our Ion Cloud can be installed to improve air quality. Negatively charged ions deactivate viruses and neutralise bacteria.
A magnetic closing mechanism with premium-quality door hinges enables the door to be closed without effort.
Flexible panels can be easily moved and placed inside or outside, as required Obtainable in the following finishes: melamine, wood-finish, acoustic fabric, acoustic photoprint or whiteboard. Fixed panels cannot be moved. Obtainable in the following finishes: melamine, wood-finish, acoustic fabric, acoustic photoprint, technical panels with integral configurable netbox and media connection.