cube 4.0 meeting
The meeting box for uninterrupted discussions.
With the cube 4.0 meeting you can design office landscapes exactly as you want them. Its uses are as many and varied as your wishes - perfect as a meeting room, for team-working or as a retreat area for up to ten people. An intelligent internal and external rail system ensures flexibility. The high-quality flexible panels with multiple purposes and finishes can be moved to the position you require. Panels with a wood look, photographs, fabric-covered acoustic panels, technology modules or whiteboards can be configured to meet your wishes.
- Durable & sustainable materials
- Flexibly extendable
- Highest quality standards
CONSTRUCTION, OPERATION AND CONTROL.
The cube 4.0 meeting ensures your comfort:
- Frame structure with a minimalist design in natural or black anodised aluminium. Panes made from 12 mm thick laminated safety glass with integrated “Silence” acoustic insulation film. Invisible, easy-release bonded connections.
- The cube is barrier-free, set up independently of the building and can thus be flexibly positioned and moved around. A minimum gap of 25 cm from the wall must be maintained.
- The white effective acoustic ceiling guarantees optimal acoustic insulation.
- A magnetic closing mechanism with premium-quality door hinges enables the door to be closed without effort.
- All of the electrification is provided via a simple plug and play system with a country-specific plug.
- The cube achieves an airborne sound difference as defined by DIN EN ISO 16283-1 of up to 38dB (irrespective of the building’s structure.
- The system is easy to install and comes equipped with a lighting system with high-performance LEDs integrated into the ceiling for optimal illumination and ventilation with infinitely variable controls.
- Adjustable, draft-free air exchange capable of delivering up to 600 m³/h per ventilation system and air quality sensor that can be installed as an option.
- Cube 4.0 Control: The KNX control system enables the lighting and illumination to be controlled from a central point and can be integrated into the existing building control system.
- The width and length of this room-in-room solution can be customised in a fixed grid pattern.
- Flexible panels in the following finishes: melamine, wood-finish, acoustic fabric, acoustic photoprint or whiteboard
- Fixed panels in the following finishes: melamine, wood-finish, acoustic fabric, acoustic photoprint, technical panels with integral configurable netbox and media connection
- The proximity sensor in the ceiling controls the lighting and air and switches off automatically when the cabin has been empty for five minutes, thus contributing to energy efficiency.
- Our Ion-Cloud can be installed to improve air quality. Negatively charged ions deactivate viruses and neutralise bacteria.
- Cube 4.0 Control: Room data (air quality and room temperature) is recorded and operated by an app (iOS and Android)
- Infinitely variable regulation of the colour temperature with “human-centric” technology.
CUBE 4.0 MEETING
The integrated high-output LEDs with infinitely variable colour temperature control and the optional “human-centric lighting” technology enable a whole range of lighting moods to be created in the cube.
The effective acoustic properties of the ceiling guarantee optimal sound-proofing at the same time as the low-noise and energy-efficient ventilation system provides fresh air.
Our Ion Cloud can be installed to improve air quality. Negatively charged ions deactivate viruses and neutralise bacteria.
A magnetic closing mechanism with premium-quality door hinges enables the door to be closed without effort.
Flexible panels can be easily moved and placed inside or outside, as required Obtainable in the following finishes: melamine, wood-finish, acoustic fabric, acoustic photoprint or whiteboard. Fixed panels cannot be moved. Obtainable in the following finishes: melamine, wood-finish, acoustic fabric, acoustic photoprint, technical panels with integral configurable netbox and media connection.